Link to Slideshow included:
Moving forwards with our CMS for the writer’s data we discussed refining our Data Fields/ Categories for writers.
- The Short story field should be worded as “featured work/s” as short story implies a genre.
Relationship Network for CMS
Could we create a relationship network visualisation, to show the relationships between different pieces of information? (for example known associates/influencers, linking the writers with each other or other prominent figures) this gives the user/researcher context.
As we are not completely familiar with classifying literature we should look at other models that categorise literature such as:
- Book council
- other sites?
- NZ etc cross reference
- Cultivating creative capital/ cultural legacy
- Typeface for the etched Wellington Writer Walk sculptures (Kathrine Mansfield) Sydney will follow up on the Auckland Typographer so we can source the exact typeface
Sound for App
Start to source the sound effects, for the App sooner rather than later, so we can integrate them into the App
- We should create a list of places we would need sound for feedback especially
Victoria Marketing Department
Victoria University’s Marketing Department will need to see the App around March for Branding and such. We need to keep this in mind and discuss it at each meeting.
Domain names URL
For our static website we need to think of a domain name / list of domain names to lock down, this needs to appeal to the teenager demographic and be memorable.
Send link to Sydney and Matt
The link to the online sandstorm blog need to be linked to Matt and Sydney for revision.
- Angle testing NFT onsite at the Waterfront to make sure the initialisation of NFT markers is fluid
- Begin Research on Mansfield, Manhire and O’Sullivan
- Paper Concepts for AR experiences completed by the 9th Jan 2017 ready for discussion and digital development
- UI Concepts
- General Bug fixes and refinement of App
- Further integration of Back end and Front End
- Map Development